Monday, December 15, 2014

Thoughts Along the Journey - Verse 1

 
      The nameless mystery of the Way the world works.  Without working, just allowing, letting what is, until it dissolves into the nothingness from whence it came. All things, all beings, all situations, all circumstances once had their origin in nothing, until we animate it, give it substance, focus on it; it arises and is.

      So now I let it come, let it form what it will and I observe.  I observe what I perceive it to be, not judging, just following it with my heart, my feelings, as it resonates within me. and I let it go.  It is not me, it is not a commentary of me.  It does not describe me or define me.  I remain as I was created, as I let it be what it is, I am still the one who was created as me.  An experiment by God in endurance, a student of the mystery who is learning to trust the Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment